Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > NOTICE BOARD > Announcements

Announcements Notices on events and issues relating to the forum

Old 30th June 2008, 03:40 AM
Technical Administrator

Default Welcome to the new PetPitcher Forum!

The new PetPitcher forum is now open!

You can now register yourself in this new forum. If you were members on the old forum, your titles and post count will be carried over in a week or so.

David and I have tried to copy as many of the threads from the old forum over. Even though David has single-handedly copied 433 threads from the old forum, the job is not over yet. The boards on Nepenthes, Pinguicula, Cephalotus, Utricularia, Byblis, Heliamphora and Other Carnivourous Plants are complete - that is all the threads from the old forum have been moved over. For the boards on the other species, only the newer threads have been copied at the moment.

If you were members in the old forum, you do not need to re-introduce yourselves as the introduction threads will be copied into the new forum later.

We will continue to copy the threads over from the old forum as time permits. Meanwhile, enjoy the new forum software!

Regards,
tan_ce
Old 30th June 2008, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Welcome to the new PetPitcher Forum!

Dear members,

Just to update all of you, I have merged the "Resources" category in the old forum with the "All Stuff On CPs" here. All the threads from the 3 boards have just been successfully copied into this Board, ie. Where To Get What, Book/Movie Review and All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants.

Please also note that the old forum will still be left open if you wish to copy your Personal Messages (PM) into your new account here. However, please note that proboards may delete the old forum in the weeks to come due to the lack of activity.
Old 2nd July 2008, 10:33 AM
Administrator

Default Threads from the old forum

Please note that the threads from the old forum is just been copied and paste in a new thread on this forum. As such, the alignment and formating may run making the threads look messy.
Old 17th July 2008, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Default Avatar

Dear members,

Alot of you must be wondering how to upload your avatars as you can't seems to find the option to do so.

My apologies. The option for avatars was accidentally deactivated. I have reactivated it. You can can now place in your avatars. Just go to User Control Panel (User CP) at the top of the forum below the masshead. Click on "User CP" and look for "Edit Avatar". You will be able to upload your avatar there.

Regards,
David
Old 18th July 2008, 03:01 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Photo Gallery

Dear members,

i've finished archiving all members pictures from the old forum and some from the new forum into the photo gallery. There is also a section on events... phew!!!

All of you can post picture into the album. However, I might look though and moderate the pictures randomly.