Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31st May 2009, 03:28 PM

Default My cat is too cute to kill (pics!)

There is a cat currently burrowing in the fabric I'm trying to use. She is such a brat! She's adorable, but also a pest.

Today she decided to rise to a new level of destruction by jumping up into the windowsill. I don't know what she thought she'd accomplish, given that said windowsill is completely covered in plants. Whatever she meant to do, what she actually did was knock four of them over, making a huge mess of dirt and plant everywhere, and scaring herself half to death. And causing me to scream at her and threaten to kill her if I caught her. (Thankfully they were all succulents not being watered, so it didn't hurt them and the dirt was dry and easy to clean up.)

But she is too cute to kill.

See? There is an adorable pest in this picture, can you spot her?

I'm sure you can see her now. So cute!

So cute, and so in my way. *sigh*

Close up.

She's so adorable! I actually made a costume of her. (Since making costumes is what I do for a living. I periodically do personal projects which are basically a chance for me to advertise my skills and show off without being hampered by other people's bad designs.)

You can see lots more photos of it here: http://www.sparkcostumes.com/gallery...s.php?album=29
(I'm actually trying to sell it right now, to get some extra money for my wedding. :P Everybody loves it, but finding a customer who wants it and will fit it is a pain, I'm a bit on the short and skinny side.)