Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > CARNIVOROUS PLANTS > Nepenthes

Nepenthes Everything about Tropical Pitcher Plants

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29th June 2008, 07:26 PM
Administrator

Default sweethalo: Fauzi's Nepenthes Wonderland

sweethalo

Fauzi's Nepenthes Wonderland
« Thread Started on Dec 1, 2007, 12:03am » I have never been to a nepenthes nursery until I met Fauzi and visited his nursery in KL.

Fauzi was not only patient but he was so ready to explain and answer my questions about neps.

I really enjoyed myself at his nursery, so I thought I would share my wonderland experience there.... enjoy!

Link to Post - Back to Top 202.156.14.10 isaacgoh

Re: Fauzi's Nepenthes Wonderland
« Reply #1 on Dec 1, 2007, 12:16am » Audrey,

I agree with your observations. Fauzi is a Mr. nice guy, ever ready to answer questions without trying hard to sell you plants (but in the end you'll still fall for the neps, remember resistance is futile? ). He's really a hobbyst at heart.

Thanks for the pictures. I reckon you had some fun?

Now please tell us which you bought.

Rgds,
Isaac
« Last Edit: Dec 1, 2007, 12:17am by isaacgoh »Link to Post - Back to Top 219.92.164.27 rainforestguy

« Reply #2 on Dec 1, 2007, 12:55am » I like the uniformity of how they are grown. Nice group of plants!

M

Link to Post - Back to Top 74.61.72.115http://www.lhnn.proboards107.com/index.cgi David
Administrator

member is online

« Reply #3 on Dec 1, 2007, 10:19am » Some of you may not know but it did start out as a hobby for Fauzi. He was working in the corporate world as a manager and collecting Neps was his hobby and favourite pass time.

Then he decided to make it into a bussiness. That's why when he talks to you, you will be influence by his enthusiasm and feel the excitment for the plants.

I really hope Fauzi makes his Nep nursery into a CP nursery one day (* hint, hint...) offering us neps, sarras, vfts, pings, sundews, ultris and other cps. As it is now, he has already VFTS and Sarracenias available... in time... in time...

Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedMy Wantlist phissionkorps
Advisor - Nepenthes

if you don't grow from seed, toughen up!

« Reply #4 on Dec 1, 2007, 12:46pm » Can I please set up a cot and live in there? I think I see some spare room on the floor
Link to Post - Back to Top 75.111.173.137Natura non facit saltum
Species seed is worth its weight in platinum
Valhalla when I die
fauzi
Advisor - Nepenthes

« Reply #5 on Dec 1, 2007, 10:48pm » Hi everybody,

Thanks Audrey for the photos - now I know why your hubby brings along the camera ..... actually I am blushing when I open this thread....

Thanks also for the forum members that have given me the encouragement, support and some new things to think about.....

For phissionkorps,

I think I will not let you set up a cot in there instead I'll spare you a room beside the nursery if you want to stay here.....hehehehe, just joking. Anyway........ Happy Birthday to you

Thanks again

Fauzi
« Last Edit: Dec 1, 2007, 11:19pm by fauzi »Link to Post - Back to Top 60.53.40.148Nepenthes - unique plant for unique individual
www.dapat.net/4zeplant
horatio

« Reply #6 on Dec 2, 2007, 8:43am » wah fauzi!i shud have visited ur nursery that time..but instead,i went to see u at subang parade..i could have the chance to choose from a wider selection..hehe..but nevermind,next time maybe..the sibuyanensis and s.flava is doing fine..
Link to Post - Back to Top 218.186.9.4 David
Administrator

member is online

« Reply #7 on Dec 3, 2007, 8:14am » Oh, one more thing sweethalo... Do not be surprise if Fauzi calls you one day to check on his plants. He might interrogate you with questions like "how is the plant?" "Is it doing well?" "what conditions are you giving it?" "Any new leaves and pitchers?" "Make sure it doesn't die... or else!"

Ok, ok, ignore the last statement. Just a joke

So better make sure the plants you bought from him ia happy.
« Last Edit: Dec 3, 2007, 8:15am by David »Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedMy Wantlist poweramps

« Reply #8 on Dec 3, 2007, 9:36am » Aiyo, like that I must put more effort before he hunts me down for torturing his ****es. I must reiterate, going to his place is like a child in a candy store! After a while, drool collects in puddles and jaw hits the ground.
Link to Post - Back to Top 202.58.86.15 sweethalo

« Reply #9 on Dec 3, 2007, 11:56am » hehehe... I have always emailed him to tell him the plants are great... *rofl* good weapon hor?

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics of his fantastic nursery

Isaac...yes I bought a few neps... hehehe... if they do well enough for me, I will post them up in Pet Pitcher... I think I posted one of the new pitchers of the N.bical (Sri Aman) that I got from him...

Horatio, unfortunately not everthing available for sale leh! hehehe... his red amp basals so nice hor!

Fauzi, thanks again... hehehhe, can't wait to visit you and go roaming in KL again! hehehe...

Link to Post - Back to Top 202.156.14.10