Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > GENERAL CARNIVOROUS PLANTS DISCUSSION > All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants

All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants General Discussion: CPs, books, movies, accessories, "where to get what", etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th June 2008, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Default David: Little Shop of Horrors Movie

David
Administrator

member is online

Little Shop Of Horrors
« Thread Started on Dec 26, 2006, 3:17pm » Just to share with you guys my favourite movie related to cps. "The Little Shop Of Horrors". It was produced in 1985 from a musical that was done much earlier.

This is a movie musical about a guy called Seymour who found a weird plant after a total eclipse of the sun. People seem to be attracted to his new "pet" and he soon became famous. But behind the glamour and fame lies a secret Seymour can’t reveal: this strange and unusual plant's favorite food is blood. As the plant grows taller and taller, its demands for food grow as well... Seymour soon suspect that Audrey (the name of the plant) has an agenda for world domination.

I found the VCD a couple of years ago. Audrey looks like a cross between a VFT and Pinguicula to me. What do you guys think?

Below is a picture of the DVD I found on the internet at http://www.amazon.com/Little-Shop-Ho.../dp/B00004RF8J:

« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2006, 3:20pm by David »Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedMy Wantlist