Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > CARNIVOROUS PLANTS > Dionaea muscipula

Dionaea muscipula Everything about Venus's Flytrap

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th July 2008, 09:46 AM

Talking Random VFT Pics..

These are just a few of mine and my daughters VFTs. I have a few more comming in next week and also more in this collection that i havent gotting pics of yet..
Some of mine...
Red Giant

Big Mouth

Dente

Large Yellow

Pink Venus

Baby Red Dragons that came in a shipment that was in bad shape they had all gotting tossed around and jumbled up real bad, i had to do alot of trimming on these as alot of traps were broken and leafs pulled half off/smashed and roots tore up. But they are making a great come back this pic was taken almost 2 weeks after the terrible crappy shipping.

a few VFTs

And my daughters VFTs, Exquisite Red

Fang

Young Red Giant

Dingley Giant

Dente

this one just came in few days ago, B52

I will get some more pics of Typicals that just came in, they aint got much color but will in a very short time here in the sun, also a Big Vigorous that came in that was stuck in transit for about 2 weeks it was almost completely yellow and of my newest Orange Tiger Giant that got tossed around in a bad storm befour i got it, and it dont seem to be orange at all, maybe it will colorup in the sun in few weeks. We also have Long Red Fongers, Dingley Giant Red Clone, Sawtooth comming in next week and hopefully within another 2 weeks i will have Gold Strike, Paradisia and Low Giant. We are far from done getting our collection completed.. LOL!! But we are getting there slowly but surely..
I will post more pics in this thread as the weeks go by.. So watch for more.
ENJOY!!!!