Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th August 2008, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Default HAZE 2008

The annual event of the year is back! All Malaysians are participating in it! Suffering from parch throat and congested sinus. This morning is bad! Instead of being greeted with air (smell-less and clear), the air smell sulphuric and what else, Hazy.

Yesterday on the way to South saw in Penang and Perak State indiscriminate burning all along the highway. On the way down in the morning and same fire is burning when I drove pass in the evening. Where is the Jabatan Alam Sekitar (Department of Environment)? Theses people are blatantly flaunting the law!

Hope you don't mind. Just venting my frustration. Please tell your friends not to set fire to rubbish. Maybe good time to kick smoking.

Also, all those who are interest in exploring the jungles for Neps. Please refrain from going to Southern Perak. Do avoid venturing into that area- From Tapah to Tg Malim I'll say. The Chikungunya virus is active there. Two of my friends are already down. They are two of many who are infected. These two are strong people, ran up Cameron Highlands in 3half hours (I took seven half). The virus rendered they week for nearly a month already.