Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Group Purchase

Group Purchase Organize a group purchase and share out the cost by purchasing as a group

Old 11th July 2009, 04:20 PM
Advisor

Default Group Purchase for Platycerium

Dear forumers,

After having few conversations with Wanna from I love ferns.com. I've decided to make an order from her. All her plants are healthy robust nursery grown sporelings and sometimes young adult plants. The quality is there. We need not worry whether the plants will survive or not. She quoted all her prices in USD. So, at the moment you can do direct conversion at abt RM3.50 to USD 1.00. This is without all the necessary shipping and proper documentation involved. The actual cost will be more at about RM 4.80(estimation). I will send via Poslaju to individual purchaser and the above estimation is exclude from this cost.

This will be a small group purchase and I intend to keep it that way as to ensure quality shipping and and handling. Platyceriums are fragile plants. They will suffer if all packed together. I will advise on the payment method after we have concluded the order. I only can allow for max 20 plants for this group purchase. This group order will end at 24/07/2009 at 10.00pm.

Here's a link of what she's selling. Most of her plants are going off fast.
http://www.bloggang.com/mainblog.php?id=ladyslipper

You can write your order here or pm me directly.
Thanks
AT

Last edited by atmccmn; 12th July 2009 at 12:27 AM.