Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > GENERAL CARNIVOROUS PLANTS DISCUSSION > All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants

All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants General Discussion: CPs, books, movies, accessories, "where to get what", etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th June 2008, 04:29 PM
Administrator

Default kltower: New Source at Sg Buloh

kltower
Pioneer Member

New Source at Sg Buloh
« Thread Started on Oct 20, 2007, 12:19pm » Dear All,

Yesterday, I aws at Sg Buloh. I did check out Hee Garden. They are now having N. albomarinata and a N hybrid of red peristome and spots near the peristome.

I also managed to find a new source which also stock quite abit of CP. It is located about 15m from the Indian temple and hall. It ahs no name but its entrance is under a big palm tree that is joint to another tree. Their prices are about RM10 cheaper than Hees.

Yesterday they have 4 varieties of sarracenia. vft, N. alata, N xhookeriana, N. truncata, N. raffersiana, N. sanguinea and a few other hybrids.

Do check it out.

Choong
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2007, 10:44pm by kltower »Link to Post - Back to Top 60.52.121.23 isaacgoh

Re: New Source at Sg Buloh
« Reply #1 on Oct 22, 2007, 11:43am » Dear Choong,

I've already written about the "new" place before. It's posted in the sticky by David.

yeah, they are quite reasonable in terms of prices.

Link to Post - Back to Top 218.111.224.161 funkychips

Nep and Till fan

« Reply #2 on Oct 22, 2007, 3:21pm » Yes Choong, that wholesaler nursery has cheap plants. I have swigged a few neps from there before as well as some broms.
Link to Post - Back to Top 218.208.246.82 isaacgoh

« Reply #3 on Oct 22, 2007, 6:15pm »
Quote:Yes Choong, that wholesaler nursery has cheap plants. I have swigged a few neps from there before as well as some broms.

Hi Chips,

Which brom did you get? I saw a few nice blushing neos at the same place hiding under the neps, lady boss told me it's imported, if I recall at Rm60.

Rgds,
Isaac

Link to Post - Back to Top 202.162.29.16 funkychips

Nep and Till fan

« Reply #4 on Oct 22, 2007, 8:06pm » I got a Neo 'purple' or some similar hybrid and a 'fireball'. each cost rm12. that was quite a steal, so I got one of each. I also bagged a Guz lingulata var minor at rm6 for 2 blooming plants plus 3 pups. I think you are looking at the big plants at the back of the nursery under some sanguineas. I didn't ask for their price tho, coz I got these broms from the front as they just arrived according to the lady. « Last Edit: Oct 22, 2007, 8:09pm by funkychips »Link to Post - Back to Top 219.95.40.221 isaacgoh

« Reply #5 on Oct 24, 2007, 11:43am »
Quote:I got a Neo 'purple' or some similar hybrid and a 'fireball'. each cost rm12. that was quite a steal, so I got one of each. I also bagged a Guz lingulata var minor at rm6 for 2 blooming plants plus 3 pups. I think you are looking at the big plants at the back of the nursery under some sanguineas. I didn't ask for their price tho, coz I got these broms from the front as they just arrived according to the lady.

Wow, those are wonderful types. Can post pictures?

That place is a bit far so have to find time to go. I want some neos!

Link to Post - Back to Top 210.19.44.119