Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > CARNIVOROUS PLANTS > Drosera

Drosera Everything about Sundews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th July 2008, 02:13 AM

Talking My Kennealyii ....

Well i think out of all my dews these have to be one of my favs and a very good grower for me. There have turned into little bushes.. LOL!! I got these dews back at the end of winter it was still super cold and snow on the ground, they came in frozen, in super tiny pots, they only had few tiny leafs/stems and i was for sure they were goners after being frozen. So with alittle love and care and doing what i know best with dews, they made a huge come back and have been growing like crazy ever since. They have gottin nice redish color to them, and at times it dont look like there dewy but on closer inspection sure enough there dewy.. LOL!! While re-aranging my growing chamber i noticed WOW THERE OVER GROWNIN THERE POTS!! There turning into little bushes.. So i needed to repot them again, and took a few pics of them. I also did alittle under growth trimming away the dead and old leafs, they dont seem to mind that at all and seems to help them grow even faster. There little dews with tempers i tell ya, they dont like being moved or outa the place where there growing and even while im cleaning watering or re-aranging and they get moved for just a short amount of time there color gets flunky and there dew disapears quickly. They have flowerd once already since i got them but little turds opened there flowers while i was in bed sleeping , thats ok next time i wont miss the chance to catch the flowers open..

Heres few pics from after i repotted them last night..

Now they have plenty of room to grow grow grow....