Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th December 2009, 11:29 PM

Default My crystals

I am going to talk about something that may seem controversial, not in a bad way, just on belief. What i am about to tell you is based on fact and experience, not dangerous, and everyone can do it; just have to believe. Alright, well, first i will start off by telling u all that you and everything we can and cannot see is made out of pure energy. whats energy? well it : moves in through, and out of form, is was and will ever be and cannot be created nor destroyed. It is the one thing that connects us all to living and non living matter; yep rocks to. And guess what holds energy? Crystals! You dont have to do anything special to make it hold energy, the crystal itself is nothing but energy, just like us. But you can put your energy into the crystal, by holding it in the palm of your hands and consentrate on the energy going from your body into the crystal. After that, i find a nepenthes that is little, or has a hard time growing like my villosa. The crystals then find a new home with the plants and supply them with energy. I believe that i can make them grow by telling them how far they have gotten, and that i am proud of them ( i do ) I just look at my grow set up and just think that what i have isnt enough to keep every single plant remotely happy. Then i look at the crystals, and know its because of them. There is no going around that crystals have energy, you can try and talk around how they can absorb and transmit energy, but everything has energy. It is more a belief that they help my plants, and fact that they can help people. maybe thats why it helps my plants, one single connection, energy, is what we have in common and strive for...anyways i cant wait for feed back Always a pleasure gettin to share and converse with you all.