Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > CARNIVOROUS PLANTS > Drosera

Drosera Everything about Sundews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd July 2008, 12:19 PM
Administrator

Default tarence: My d.spatulatha (Read 216 times)

tarence
Global Moderator

My d.spatulatha
« Thread Started on 2 May, 2007, 13:52 »Here is a shot taken just now....I grow it in a clump in bright full sunlite...it flowers whole year round.....I got about 100-over plants....it basically sprouts all over the garden.

Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedpiscesilim
Global Moderator

Re: My d.spatulatha
« Reply #1 on 2 May, 2007, 14:15 »May I know where is the origin of your D. spatulata? Is it from local? Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedLimhumphry
« Reply #2 on 2 May, 2007, 14:18 »Hi Tarence,
I am also new here. That's a nice D.spatulatha you got there. I have been looking for one for quite a while. If you decide to let one go please inform me. I am also curious to know since the plant is in the garden whether it is watered with rain water or tap water.

Regards,
Humphry Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedpiscesilim
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on 2 May, 2007, 14:18 »What other sundew you have? Can't wait to see your grow list. « Last Edit: 2 May, 2007, 14:19 by piscesilim »Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedLimtarence
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on 2 May, 2007, 14:41 »piscesLim : as far as I know, it is not a local variety. came from a kuching fren. imported. you can view my profile to see the list of sundews i have.

humphry: sure thing. how do i contact you ? i use both tap & rain water. no ill effect what so ever.

Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedartificialive
Pioneer Member / Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on 2 May, 2007, 14:58 »Terence, i cant see any growlist on your profile.. perhaps u can post your grow list in the growlist section.. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged[Naj Grow List] --- [Naj Wanted List]David
Administrator

« Reply #6 on 3 May, 2007, 21:42 »It really has a nice effect when you grow them togehter in a clump... droooling.... Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedMy Wantlisttarence
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on 3 May, 2007, 22:22 »The best effect is in the morning when the glue-drops are at their thickest & in clump form, they can capture just about anything which flies into their `kampung`......heheh. Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedDavid
Administrator

« Reply #8 on 3 May, 2007, 23:29 »cool.... Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedMy Wantlistzakhren

I'm back!

« Reply #9 on 3 May, 2007, 23:35 »Cool 600 posts david Love the drosera kampung too tarence. Carnivorous plants sure do make nice looking weeds~ Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedwilson

« Reply #10 on 4 May, 2007, 0:02 »Hi Tarence.
Testing.
Nice Drosera huh? Is that the one I gave you 3 years ago? Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedWILSON H.P. CHUAwilson

« Reply #11 on 4 May, 2007, 0:11 »Hi all,
Wilson from Kuhcing. I am (or should I say 'I was' cos I am more into airplants now) a CP collector. I've got many nice photos to share BUT as a techno-phobic geek, I have problem to put them up....
Tarence, you should help your 'si-fu' lah. Atleast help me to put up the D. burmannii photos that I took at Mt. Serapi, Kuching last week.
Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedWILSON H.P. CHUAtarence
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on 4 May, 2007, 8:44 »Wilson: yep, it`s the one you gave me many moons ago. i`ll try to post some of your pics here...

Guys: this is Wilson, my sifu, he has taught me all i know about CPs thus far. And a lot of my CPs are from him as well. Including the cephalotus. A real pro. Has a fab CP garden, matching even the best ones I`ve seen around coz of the size & variety. Let me post some pics of it soon.... Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedDavid
Administrator

« Reply #13 on 4 May, 2007, 15:23 »Hi wilson,

I've copied the last two threads here to the member introduction section. Perhaps you can tell us a little more about yourself and the CPs you've grown all this years in that section.

Thanks Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedMy Wantlist