Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Group Purchase

Group Purchase Organize a group purchase and share out the cost by purchasing as a group

Old 30th April 2011, 08:36 PM

Default Re: 5th Round Of Group Purchase!!!

Allen, i order 11 plant but only received 10 you miss out my N. veitchii x platychila please send through pos express next week. On another matter, my N. spectabilis (Sibuatan) no so healthy if it suddenly die can i have a refund? It is like infected by some insect hope nothing serious
Old 1st May 2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpiner View Post
Got my shipment in the afternoon.
Only one VFT, supposedly 2.
No SEED.
Hv not verified the type of plants, busy with work prep for next week and chores. But got all 12.
Very small plants this round, even order that early. One of them less than 2" in diameter. Not sure whether can survive.

i will refund Rm20 to you, i had attach a packet seeds of N.natalensis, hope it did not fall out.
Sorry, but most of the species that you guys had received are almost the same, as they newly taken out from TC(suspecting), i had pick out some good one(condition like their roots are long enough to hold the moss, as most of them only having short roots)

After filtered all the plants, i had absorbed total 10 unqualify plants(no roots/root and stem patah one)

Please forgive my careless, and please bank in your banking info, i will try not to make the same mistake again, please feel free to comment if you have anything to add on

Old 1st May 2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy0123 View Post
Allen, i order 11 plant but only received 10 you miss out my N. veitchii x platychila please send through pos express next week. On another matter, my N. spectabilis (Sibuatan) no so healthy if it suddenly die can i have a refund? It is like infected by some insect hope nothing serious

i had check on your plants, no pest are found and i had submerged them with a diluted pesticide so that no pest will present in the moss/plant
Only one leaf had problem, the rest is okay, including the shoots and the roots, i will resend another one to you on tuesday

Old 1st May 2011, 12:08 AM

I also think it should be ok as the growth point is not affect. Wonder what insect causes it. Tuesday will be fine and please pm me when you did. Thx.
Old 1st May 2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Got my shipment in the afternoon.
Only one VFT, supposedly 2.
No SEED.
Hv not verified the type of plants, busy with work prep for next week and chores. But got all 12.
Very small plants this round, even order that early. One of them less than 2" in diameter. Not sure whether can survive.

Please check on the newspaper, maybe the SEED get stucked inside

Old 1st May 2011, 01:45 AM

Well, I can't complain about the plant sizes. They are actually quite healthy. N burbidgeae is the only one that looks a little sick. It almost had no roots Hopefully all the plants acclimatize to my conditions ASAP.

One way to provide extra humidity is to use a big pot, at least twice the diameter of the plant. That way, the relative humidity around the plant remains high as the wet media will slowly evaporate around the plant.

Check out my Grow-list and my Twitter page!
Old 1st May 2011, 12:23 PM

Hi Allen,
Hope you don't make losses after all the effort you put in. At least make some claims from your supplier. Appreciate your effort in doing group purchase.
The extra small one is N.Gracima, can't remember the exact name.
For the seeds, I still hv the box as still keeping cbkhoon's plants. I've thrown the top newspaper away. Can't seems to locate them, but don't worry about it.
For the RM20, you can keep as store credit for my next purchase. Or PM me any plant that's of equivalent value that you want to clear off your shoulder.

Hi Jimmy,
Your spectabilis looks bigger and healthier than mine. Especially the growing point looks ready for action. Shd be ok.
Old 1st May 2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Hi Allen,
Hope you don't make losses after all the effort you put in. At least make some claims from your supplier. Appreciate your effort in doing group purchase.
The extra small one is N.Gracima, can't remember the exact name.
For the seeds, I still hv the box as still keeping cbkhoon's plants. I've thrown the top newspaper away. Can't seems to locate them, but don't worry about it.
For the RM20, you can keep as store credit for my next purchase. Or PM me any plant that's of equivalent value that you want to clear off your shoulder.

Hi Jimmy,
Your spectabilis looks bigger and healthier than mine. Especially the growing point looks ready for action. Shd be ok.
Got to agree with you N.gracilima is the smallest among the purchase plant. Hope it can acclimate well as its a highlander...
Old 6th May 2011, 08:39 PM

Every members should received their plants, thank you for your supporting

During the mid of May, i will organize another group purchase, but this time, i will include purchase from wistuba.com

Old 6th May 2011, 11:04 PM

I need a bigger house