Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > GENERAL CARNIVOROUS PLANTS DISCUSSION > All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants

All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants General Discussion: CPs, books, movies, accessories, "where to get what", etc.

Old 16th August 2009, 10:27 AM

Default Re: HELP ME I REALLY NEEDS HELP !

Hi,
I think they have dead ! they have stay in the box for too long. But listen to me for a few minute, went I started to order from MT I have do Import then the Plants Department ( not plants protect department ) tell me that I only need import permit (in Vietnam is thing only need to do one time and you don't need anymore), CITES and Phyto-sanitary certificate then after the plants arrive plant protect department call me and telll me that I have to do some paper but let me tell you what paper tell me that how to remove the pests and diseaser ( it make me thinking like those people don't know how to remove insects in plants ) they don't care about Phyto-sanitary certificate so why they tell me to do ? In the January a lot of nepenthes ventrata import to Vietnam and selling in plants shop, strange right easy way to import plants to Vietnam is thow some money for them ! It can't happen with a boy like me.
Old 16th August 2009, 01:07 PM

Very sorry for that Tran. Because you already said it yourself about Throwing some Money... etc. next time maybe you can ask an adult to talk to them for you so they can negotiate, it is a big cost if the plants die, so a little bit of extra "effort" will make everyone happy. What I am sad though is that those people actually would do it to a young man like you... they don't even think to be ashamed of doing it to a young man and teach him the wrong ways of doing things Very sorry again for your experience Tran.

Though Tran you should also have specifically told or mention here that the government agency that you are talking about is asking you "tell me that how to remove the pests and diseaser" Because removal or making sure that pests and diseases are removed is different from just having PRA document.

Next time if there is such a problem then please ask Supplier or maybe even pay the Plant protection guys for a Fugicide and Pesticide Dip. Which only involved dipping all the plants in a liquid with Fugicide and Pesticide for a bit of time and then that should be it!! Of course it will mean added cost but that should do the trick.

TTFN
Arvin
Old 16th August 2009, 04:00 PM

Hi,
Thank for your advice ! I never going to do that, it stupid and ashames . But those people will keep tell me to do another paper and other and other !
Old 16th August 2009, 07:34 PM

I think they want your money........Nevermind
Old 16th August 2009, 08:26 PM

Well Marvin those people try best to find money !